Monday, April 26, 2010

Internal Error C000005 Memory Access Violation



The chappistes drew the curtains on the windows, a piece of black plastic, a bit of tape and voila beautiful shades unique and inimitable (V. Damidot, will never dare such a feat decorative). The screed, with its origins transilvanniennes does not support direct sunlight. After three days I learned the curtains.




We walk on it ...


It shows hieroglyphs and kinds of crop circles.


Ah, yes bah! There remains a hole ... Not that I like it (and if it were only that).

And me during this time, I sand the plasterboard.

One Sunday in plaster dust ... I took ten years.

These drawings on the cope, which is Surya Bonaly went to do some skating.



Yesterday, moving bricks so they do not interfere (300 bricks to 4, it is arms) and now sanding walls in his hand (I do feel more, my arm).
Tomorrow must go back and try to finish ... there are 3 rooms in Ponce.




I introduce the prospective new tenant of the house, which for the moment, pending the move, staying with his mother. This is the bottom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment