Monday, June 1, 2009

What Is Cost Of Cataract Surgery In India

The free time (and Amalric Tanguy)

Introduction

We'll tell you what we could do during free time but also what that one could buy, the structure of shops (different from those in France?). For that, we split the days.
To obtain advice, opinions and reviews different. Follow the guides!

Day One: Oxford (Tanguy)

I will comment on the first free time, he was given the mid-morning, it lasted 1 hour and a half. During this walk free autonomy we entered our first English store. They were very modern and very similar to French stores. The prices were almost the same in France they were probably a little lower in my opinion. These stores were mostly very large and offered a wide choice in products: Multimedia, press, souvenirs, etc. ...
The presentation of products in the windows was more careful than in France, the English must invest more than the French for advertising and decoration. To close this first free time I can say that I shoot a good appreciation of my first English store, you see what others know!

Day Two: London (Amaury)

After visiting the British Museum and eating on the lawn of an English park, we were released in one part of London. The merchants were very friendly but most of them (from me) were not all English. Yet they mastered the language very well. During this walk I noticed that the stores were not very great, except one: a giant sporting goods store! It was rather surprising in the middle of the street a building of this size. Anyway, I bought two shirts for almost nothing, and I am not complaining about the prices offered by the English!

Trosième day: Bath (Tanguy)

By the end of the meal we were set loose on the streets of Bath. After a few meters, we came across a designer who did your caricature for five pounds. One thing is for sure is that we were not disappointed. It exploded with laughter at seeing our cartoons and the worst in all this is that the designer does that put us five minutes to draw the same figure for the price! Towards the end of the ride I took a t-shirt Rolling Stones (expensive!) I advise you not to point with less than ten pounds if you want a t-shirt right.

Fourth and final day: London (Amaury)

On the last day we were released after lunch, free time for my last day 'had decided to buy some postcards. Damn! This time I was really shocked, the price was double that in France for the stamps! And as if by chance I had enough books to pay me just four stamps! It was annoying. To conclude and close the chapter on free time, I can say that the British shopping are very different compared to the French, beware of appearances!

0 comments:

Post a Comment